Valley Heart Institute of Doctors Medical Center offers the region a convenient and comprehensive solution for those with heart disease. Serving the entire Stanislaus County, the multi-disciplinary specialists at Valley Heart Institute are committed to providing patients with access to nationally recognized care, making it possible to avoid traveling to the Bay area. We are able to detect and manage the early stages of heart disease by using minimally invasive treatment options, and providing some of the most advanced outpatient surgical procedures.
Patients have access to a full spectrum of diagnostic and therapeutic treatment options, such as:
- Complete Cardiovascular Evaluation and Treatment
- Nuclear Stress Testing
- Heart Rhythm Management including Electrophysiology, Ablations, Pacemakers, and Defibrillators
- Cardiac Catheterization, Balloon Angioplasty, and Stenting
- Peripheral and Cerebral Vascular Disease Management and Treatment
- Comprehensive Structural Heart Program with Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) for aortic stenosis, MitraClip for mitral valve repair, Transcatheter ASD/PFO closure and Watchman device for atrial fibrillation.
The Valley Heart DIFFERENCE
A personalized approach: Our goal is to see patients in a timely fashion. We assign every patient one clinician who will guide patients through the entire treatment process and, whenever possible, ensure all tests and evaluations are coordinated on the same day.
Dedicated access nurse coordinators: Our team includes dedicated access nurses who take relevant information about each patient’s condition and symptoms and arrange a prompt evaluation with the most appropriate cardiac expert.
Commitment to prevention: Our clinicians guide patients through cardiac risk assessment and lifestyle changes, including diet and exercise, so that they naturally become part of a patient’s daily routine.
Emphasis on teaching: Valley Heart Institute of Doctors Medical Center is committed to educating patients, physicians and nurses about heart disease.